With a rich heritage spanning 30 years, the Wiltshire-based family business has built a reputation with retail clients such as Heals, Conran and Anthropologie.
Now applying this wealth of skill to its dedicated commercial and hospitality offering, the design team and its high-profile collaborators present a unique, customisable collection of furniture.
“We design & make beautiful contemporary furniture through innovation, pride & passion. We inspire & enable all who connect with RL to thrive & enjoy their own journey. Our furniture sells around the world to retailers, designers and contract specifiers. Our vision is to create distinctive, visionary designs that people seek out & revere for life.”
To mark our 30th anniversary we have created an industry first; a new bespoke product offering, The Customiser app, combining cutting edge technology with craftsmanship to allow the A&D community to create truly bespoke pieces for clients.
A&D Client Relationship Manager
To push our growth to the next level, we are looking for a dedicated A&D Client Relationship Manager to join the business.
You will be an important member of the sales team, developing relationships with our clients and prospective clients.
This is a great opportunity to work in a cross-functional team and help this business expand.
– You will personally take full ownership of all interactions with new and potential clients.
– Develop and expand new client relationships from established leads.
– Face to face appointments with clients (supported by the Managing Director where necessary).
– Contribute towards identifying new business opportunities.
– Ensure that revenue opportunities are maximised.
– Develop a deep understanding of Roger Lewis’ corporate and hospitality offerings.
– Help in planning and executing marketing & networking events to showcase the business.
– Designing and controlling the sales/ pipeline schedule.
– Work with the Company Directors to refine our tactical and strategic approaches.
– Build a strong rapport with clients to enable you to deliver an excellent service.
– Have a professional focused approach in dealing with clients at all levels.
– Current business development, project management or account management experience within ideally within the furniture or interiors industry.
– Industry experience selling to Architects & Interior Designers preferred.
– Knowledge & passion for contemporary interiors or architecture.
– Educated to degree level, with a strong academic record.
– Experience in a high growth business, advantageous.
– Strongly inclined to do high quality, impactful work in a dynamic and unstructured environment.
– Smart, professional well-spoken person (fluent in English).
– Excellent telephone and email manner.
– Be able to demonstrate an ability to work autonomously.
– Results driven and self-motivated individual, with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
– Excellent client rapport building skills.
– Have lots of energy, a positive attitude and an outgoing & highly personable approach.
-Be computer literate and have a good knowledge of the internet as a tool, with an interest in Social Media.
– Competitive salary (DOE)
– Full travel expenses
– Continuous learning and development: you will be challenged with lots of responsibility and exciting projects in a supportive and encouraging environment
– Great opportunities for career progression
– Work environment that values creativity, personal growth and collaboration
– Company pension
– Health Insurance
– 30 days holiday including Bank Holidays
If you require any further information we would be delighted to hear from you.
REGISTER TO SEE MORE
Downloadable content for our ranges:
Quickship product available for immediate dispatch
Trade Client Area