With a rich heritage spanning 30 years, the Wiltshire-based family business has built a reputation with retail clients such as Heals, Conran and Anthropologie.
Now applying this wealth of skill to its dedicated commercial and hospitality offering, the design team and its high-profile collaborators present a unique, customisable collection of furniture.
“We design & make beautiful contemporary furniture through innovation, pride & passion. We inspire & enable all who connect with Roger Lewis to thrive & enjoy their own journey.
Our furniture sells around the world to retailers, designers and contract specifiers. Our vision is to create distinctive, visionary designs that people seek out & revere for life.”
Roger Lewis and associated brands are looking for a London based sales person who can drive new business, quickly and effectively. It is critical to be well connected in the furniture industry and be knowledgeable on the current live projects. We will need to understand what business you can bring with you and present a plan on where you can land sales from in the coming months, given our offering and capabilities. We are looking for exceptional individuals to be ambassadors for our business and can manage and communicate to an exacting standard to ensure the client experience through the entirety of ever project is fantastic.
– You will personally take full ownership of all interactions with new and prospective clients.
– Develop and expand new client relationships from established leads.
– Face to face appointments with clients.
– Contribute towards identifying new business opportunities.
– Ensure that revenue opportunities are maximised.
– Develop a deep understanding of Roger Lewis’ corporate and hospitality offerings.
– Help in planning and executing marketing & networking events to showcase the business.
– Designing and controlling the sales/ pipeline schedule.
– Work with the Managing Director to refine our tactical and strategic approaches.
– Build a strong rapport with clients to enable you to deliver an excellent service.
– Have a professional focused approach in dealing with clients at all levels.
– Current sales or business development or project management experience within the furniture or build industry.
– Industry experience selling to Architects & Interior Designers preferred.
– Knowledge & passion for contemporary interiors or architecture.
– Educated to degree level, with a strong academic record.
– Experience in a high growth business, advantageous.
– Strongly inclined to do high quality, impactful work in a dynamic and unstructured environment.
– Smart, professional well-spoken person (fluent in English).
– Excellent telephone and email manner.
– Be able to demonstrate an ability to work autonomously.
– Results driven and self-motivated individual, with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
– Excellent client rapport building skills.
– Have lots of energy, a positive attitude and an outgoing & highly personable approach.
– Be computer literate and have a good knowledge of the internet as a tool, with an interest in Social Media.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
– Achieve assigned sales targets in designated accounts and meets expected levels of profitability
– Swift turnaround of all sales order and quote processing in line with client requirements
– Achieve high Client engagement
– Achieve high quote conversion rate
– Achieve high client satisfaction rates
– Achieve high client satisfaction rates/ No customer complaints through lack of clarity or communication
– Maintains accurate up to date records on company CRM
– Competitive salary (DOE)
– Expense account
– Continuous learning and development: you will be challenged with lots of responsibility and exciting projects in a supportive and encouraging environment
– Great opportunities for career progression
– Work environment that values creativity, personal growth and collaboration
– Company pension
– Health Insurance
– 30 days holiday including Bank Holidays
If you require any further information we would be delighted to hear from you.
REGISTER TO SEE MORE
Downloadable content for our ranges:
Quickship product available for immediate dispatch
Trade Client Area