With a rich heritage spanning 30 years, the Wiltshire-based family business has built a reputation with retail clients such as Heals, Conran and Anthropologie.
Now applying this wealth of skill to its dedicated commercial and hospitality offering, the design team and its high-profile collaborators present a unique, customisable collection of furniture.
“We design & make beautiful contemporary furniture through innovation, pride & passion. We inspire & enable all who connect with RL to thrive & enjoy their own journey. Our furniture sells around the world to retailers, designers and contract specifiers. Our vision is to create distinctive, visionary designs that people seek out & revere for life.”
To mark our 30th anniversary we have created an industry first; a new bespoke product offering, The Customiser app, combining cutting edge technology with craftsmanship to allow the A&D community to create truly bespoke pieces for clients.
Contract Client Relationship Manager
To push our growth to the next level, we are continually looking for dedicated Contract Client Relationship Managers to join the business.
You will be an important member of the sales team, developing relationships with our clients and prospective clients.
This is a great opportunity to work in a cross-functional team and help this business expand.
– You will personally take full ownership of all interactions with new and potential clients.
– Develop and expand new client relationships from established leads.
– Face to face appointments with clients (supported by the Managing Director where necessary).
– Contribute towards identifying new business opportunities.
– Ensure that revenue opportunities are maximised.
– Develop a deep understanding of Roger Lewis’ corporate and hospitality offerings.
– Help in planning and executing marketing & networking events to showcase the business.
– Designing and controlling the sales/ pipeline schedule.
– Work with the Company Directors to refine our tactical and strategic approaches.
– Build a strong rapport with clients to enable you to deliver an excellent service.
– Have a professional focused approach in dealing with clients at all levels.
– Current sales or business development or project management experience within within the furniture or build industry.
– Industry experience selling to Architects & Interior Designers preferred.
– Knowledge & passion for contemporary interiors or architecture.
– Educated to degree level, with a strong academic record.
– Experience in a high growth business, advantageous.
– Strongly inclined to do high quality, impactful work in a dynamic and unstructured environment.
– Smart, professional well-spoken person (fluent in English).
– Excellent telephone and email manner.
– Be able to demonstrate an ability to work autonomously.
– Results driven and self-motivated individual, with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
– Excellent client rapport building skills.
– Have lots of energy, a positive attitude and an outgoing & highly personable approach.
– Be computer literate and have a good knowledge of the internet as a tool, with an interest in Social Media.
– Competitive salary (DOE)
– Full travel expenses
– Continuous learning and development: you will be challenged with lots of responsibility and exciting projects in a supportive and encouraging environment
– Great opportunities for career progression
– Work environment that values creativity, personal growth and collaboration
– Company pension
– Health Insurance
– 30 days holiday including Bank Holidays
If you require any further information we would be delighted to hear from you.
REGISTER TO SEE MORE
Downloadable content for our ranges:
Quickship product available for immediate dispatch
Trade Client Area